Just living life one day at a time. Loving Thomas every single day <3If you ask it... I will answer as truthfully as possible
- Be a team player.
- Never give up, on anyone or anything.
- Stay focused.
- Just because it’s not your fault, doesn’t mean it’s not your problem.
- It’s okay to cry.
- Be comfortable with who you are.
- Speak up.
- Apologize first.
- Don’t be patient; make a change.
- Fall in love with what you do every day.
And above all else:
- Keep breathing.
- don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. it isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. you’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. that’s not how it works. there are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. it’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.